Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Midpoint Refflection

At this point I have realized that Gallop NYC is a great organization. I really admire the job Gallop does. Is totally different from the school environment. My internship place is very different from the school environment because at school I'm sorrounded by a lot of students, but at my internship most of the volunteer are professionals. I have learned many skills from my internship such patience, tolerance dealing with horses and with kids. I think the skills I have get from my internship can open me door in any other job, because those skills are skills needed in any other job. My relationship with my mentor is not so close but we get along, I see her most of the time because she goes to Gallop. I get along really well with all my peers because all of them are very nice and helpful. Now that 5 weeks have passed I feel relief that we are missing only 5 more. I have the goals to help the most I can to the children's at Gallop.

No comments:

Post a Comment