May 22, 2012
Dear Ellen,
The time I spent at Gallop NYC under your charge was a great experience. You, the therapists, and all the volunteers taught me a great deal. Before going to Gallop NYC I was not able to be so close to horses and kids with disabilities who needed help. Gallop NYC does great work helping kids.
I really enjoyed the time I spent helping kids. Thanks to this organization I learned that there are wonderful opportunities to learn and to help other persons with special needs.
I’m sending you this letter to thank you for all your help, your willingness to answer my questions, and all your advice. Thanks to you, I was able to go to a great organization such as Gallop NYC and I was able to interact with children with special needs. The children and all the volunteers taught me many things. Even though I didn’t know anything about horses, with your help I learned how to deal with horses and how to work with those kids with special needs. I would also like to thank you for the opportunity to ride a horse.
Being able to help the children is an experience I’ll never forget. The work Gallop NYC does makes me feel very proud to know that there are people who care for those in need. I’ll always remember the opportunity you gave me at Gallop NYC.
Thanks you so much!
Sincerely,
Hilda Davila
No comments:
Post a Comment